- Data centres in astroparticle physics
- Organization and maintaining of data life cycles
- Data and metadata management in experimental physics
- Large-scale distributed data storages
- Combined data analysis in astroparticle physics
- Intellectual methods of data analysis for combined datasets
- Open data in physics
- Outreach and education in astroparticle physics
- Abstract submission — May 18, 2020
- Notification of acceptance — May 25, 2020
- Registration for participation — June 1, 2020
- Beginning of the Workshop — June 8, 2020
- End of the Workshop — June 10, 2020
- Paper submission — June 22, 2020
The 9th International Conference "Distributed Computing and Grid Technologies in Science and Education" (GRID'2020)
7 – 11 September, 2020 Dubna, Russia
- Distributed computing systems – technologies; architectures; models; operation and optimization; middleware and services.
- Research infrastructure – networking; computing centre infrastructure; facility integration of heterogeneous resources; monitoring; decision support and management tools.
- Computing for MegaScience Projects (LHC, NICA, FAIR, SKA, PIC, XFEL,ELI, etc.)
- Distributed computing applications – in science; in education; in industry and business.
- HPC – supercomputers; CPU architectures; GPU; FPGA; HPC applications.
- Data Management, Organisation and Access – databases; distributed storage systems; Datalakes.
- Virtualization – cloud computing; virtual machines; container technologies.
- Quantum information processing – Quantum machine learning; Quantum computing for HEP; Quantum communication; Quantum internet; Simulation of quantum information processing.
- Big data Analytics and Machine learning.
- Abstract submission – 31 July 2020 (at Indico online registration)
- Visa support – 14 August 2020
- Registration to the Conference – 10 August 2020 (online)
- Early registration fee payment – until 1 July 2020
- Arrival and hotel accommodation – from 6 September 2020
- Departure – on 12-13 September 2020
4th International Conference Computer Simulations in Physics and beyond
Moscow, 12-16 October 2020
Contributed presentations (oral talks/online presentations)
- 15 May 2020 - Abstract submission for online presentations DEADLINE
- 31 July 2020 – Contribution acceptance of oral/online presentations notification
- 1 March - 31 August, 2020 - early registration (standard conference fee)
- September 01 - October 16, 2020 - late registration (conference fee + 17%)
Topics of parallel sections
- Simulations in statistical physics
- Physics and mechanics of polymers
- Space research: simulations and big data
- Methods and software for simulations in research and engineering (hydrodynamics, aerodynamics, - etc.)
- Computational and statistical genomics
- Simulations in material science
- Simulations and analysis of social networks
- Precision many-body physics
- Simulation and analysis of technical networks (roads, urban transportation, data networks, etc.)
- Algorithms and methods of information transmission and signal processing
- Algorithms, methods, and tools with properties of scalability and enhanced parallel simulations
- Informatics and education