Table of Contents
When downloading any files from this page you accept the conditions of the Non-profit Use Licence Agreement below.
Non-profit Use Licence Agreement
This Agreement is to be held between the Authors of the CompHEP program and a Party which acquires the program. On acquiring the program the Party agrees to be bound by terms of this agreement.
- This Licence entitles the Licensee (one person) and the Licensee's research group to obtain a copy of the source or executable code of CompHEP and/or interfaces of CompHEP to other Monte-Carlo generators and to use the acquired program for academic research or other non-profit purposes within a research group; or, it entitles the Licensee (a company, organisation or computing center) to install the program and allow an access to the executable code to the members of the Licensee for academic research or other non-profit use. No user or site will re-distribute the source code or executable code to a third party in the original or modified form without a written permission of the Authors.
- Publications which result from using the program will contain references to the articles describing CompHEP. See the necessary references on the WWW page or on http://comphep.sinp.msu.ru
- This Licence does not permit any commercial (profit-making or proprietary) use or re-licensing or re-distributions. Persons interested in a for-profit use should contact the Authors.
- The Authors of CompHEP do not guarantee that the program is free of errors or meets its specification and cannot be held responsible for loss or consequential damage as a result of using it.
- E. Boos, V. Bunichev, M. Dubinin, L. Dudko, V. Edneral, V. Ilyin, A. Kryukov, V. Savrin, A. Semenov, and A. Sherstnev [CompHEP Collaboration], CompHEP 4.4: Automatic computations from Lagrangians to events, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A534 (2004), 250 (arXiv:hep-ph/0403113).
- A. Pukhov, E. Boos, M. Dubinin, V. Edneral, V. Ilyin, D. Kovalenko, A. Kryukov, V. Savrin, S. Shichanin, and A.Semenov, CompHEP - a package for evaluation of Feynman diagrams and integration over multi-particle phase space. User's manual for version 3.3, INP MSU report 98-41/542 (arXiv:hep-ph/9908288)
- Linux RedHat-6.X or later, Scientific Linux CERN 3 or later. It should work under any UN*X OS, but not guaranteed.
- gcc (version 3.0 or later), g77 (version 3.0 or later) or gfortran (version 4.0 or later)
- 128MB RAM. This is strongly dependent on the task.
- 30MB HDD for installation.
- ISAJET (as a CERNLIB library) and CERN Mathlib library, if you are going to use MSSM models.
Last stable version is 4.5.2
(the version 4.5.2 is the same as 4.5.2rc12)
|09/12/2013||comphep-4.5.2.tgz||CompHEP, v4.5.2||The latest stable version|
|10/04/2011||comphep_4.5.1-2_i386.deb||DEB package of CompHEP, v4.5.1||Preliminary version of package for Debian|
|16/03/2011||comphep-4.5.1-1.i686.rpm||RPM package of CompHEP, v4.5.1||Check for Fedora-14 and CentOS-5.5|
|16/03/2009||comphep-4.5.1.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.5.1||More details|
|05/02/2009||comphep-4.5.0.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.5.0||More details|
|06/11/2006||comphep-4.4p3-gcc411.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.4p3 (for gcc-4.1.x only!)||More details|
|08/06/2004||comphep-4.4p3.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.4p3 (old event format)||More details|
|08/06/2004||comphep-4.4.3.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.4.3||Release notes|
|16/05/2004||comphep-4.4.2.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.4.2||Obsolete, available on request|
|16/11/2003||comphep-4.4.0.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.4.0||Obsolete, available on request|
|01/11/2003||comphep-4.2p1.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.2p1 (old event format)||Obsolete, available on request|
|comphep-4.2.0.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.2.0||Obsolete, available on request|
Versions in development, not tested carefully.
|03/04/2013||comphep-4.5.2rc12.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.5.2 (release candidate 12)||Most stable for today, but still under the tests|
|01/02/2013||comphep-4.5.2rc11.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.5.2 (release candidate 11)||For tests by the group only!|
|24/12/2009||comphep-4.5.2rc10.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.5.2 (release candidate 10)||For tests by the group only!|
|11/12/2009||comphep-4.5.2rc9.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.5.2 (release candidate 9)||For tests by the group only!|
|23/10/2009||comphep-4.5.2pre8.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.5.2 (release candidate 8)||For tests by the group only!|
|03/07/2009||comphep-4.5.2rc6.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.5.2 (release candidate 6)||Don't use this version!!! It has a serious bug!|
|02/04/2009||comphep-4.5.2rc3.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.5.2 (release candidate 3)||For tests by the group only!|
|17/04/2008||comphep-4.5.0rc2.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.5.0 (release candidate 2)||More details|
|02/07/2007||comphep-4.4.93.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.4.93 (preliminary test version of 4.5.0)||More details|
|07/06/2007||comphep-4.4.92.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.4.92 (preliminary test version of 4.5.0)||More details|
|06/06/2007||comphep-4.4.91.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.4.91 (preliminary test version of 4.5.0)||More details|
|05/06/2007||comphep-4.4.90.tgz||Source codes of CompHEP, v4.4.90 (preliminary test version of 4.5.0)||More details|
Interfaces to other Monte-Carlo generators
|11/06/2009||comphep-interfaces-3.0.2.tgz||Interface to PYTHIA and HERWIG, v. 3.0.1 (beta)||More details|
|17/09/2008||comphep-interfaces-3.0.1.tgz||Interface to PYTHIA and HERWIG, v. 3.0.1 (beta)||More details|
|20/07/2007||comphep-interfaces-1.0.1.tgz||Interface to PYTHIA and HERWIG, v. 1.0.1 (beta)||More details|
|26/02/2007||cpyth-2.0.6.tgz||Interface CompHEP-Pythia, v. 2.0.6||Warning|
|14/11/2006||cpyth-1.2.7.tgz||Interface CompHEP-Pythia, v. 1.2.7||Warning|
|06/05/2008||lhep300.tar.gz||Source of LanHEP, version 3.0.0||More details|
|15/03/2007||num_batch_v1.6.pl.txt||Numerical batch script, version 1.6||Obsolete, available on request|
|01/12/2006||num_batch_v1.4.pl.txt||Numerical batch script, version 1.4||Obsolete, available on request|
|21/09/2006||num_batch_v1.3.pl.txt||Numerical batch script, version 1.3||Obsolete, available on request|
|24/05/2002||lhep207.tgz||Source of LanHEP, version 2.0.7||More details|
CompHEP version 3 (1998)
Copyright (C) 2003-2007 CompHEP Collaboration | Design by A.Kryukov