Table of Contents
ATTENTION! THE VERSION 4.4.104 IS A TEST RELEASE! STILL NOT FOR SERIOUS PHYSICS RESEARCH!
- 4.4.104: symb_batch.pl can't calculate processes without PDF (native model particles as beams)
- 4.4.103: a bug for the decay simulation (any decay gives e→m,M after diagram squaring)
- 4.4.102: wrong work of the CompHEP random number generator at 64x machines
- 4.4.98: working symb_batch.pl with new option for parallel calculations
- 4.4.97: CompHEP generates wrong symbolic code for several processes
- 4.4.97: Undefined symbols in the no-LHAPDF mode
- 4.4.93: The options -add and -proc of num_batch.pl don't work together properly.
- 4.4.92: n_comphep can't read the QCD Scale expression.
- 4.4.92: n_comphep writes down redundant information from session.dat to prt.
- 4.4.91: Three bugs in generation of session.dat with s_comphep
- 4.4.91: Wrong values of some commands in tag of the event default file format.
- 4.4.91: Absence of clean-up of the program sceen if the width scheme has been changed.
- 4.4.91: Unproper detection of libisajet in CERNLIB if there is a shared version of the libary.
- 4.4.90: Several bugs in generation of session.dat with s_comphep
- 4.4.90: Wrong values of some commands in tag of the event default file format.
- Symbolic part:
- 4.4.103: make output (during compilation/linking) is kept in make_gui.log
- 4.4.103: restored editting of composite particle when final state is entered
- 4.4.98: a new option for parallel calculations in symb_batch.pl
- 4.4.90: All PDFs in the beam/strfun tables have prefix PDF (or LHA, if LHAPDF is interfaced)
- 4.4.90: Proper generation of session.dat in s_comphep.
- 4.4.90: Lots of internal re-arrangements (to simplify the program structure).
- Numerical part:
- 4.4.99: SUSY models: CERNLIB/ISAJET dependence removed, SLHA interface and SUSPECT added
- 4.4.96: CompHEP-ROOT interface, for histogramming only
- 4.4.96: a new version num_batch.pl
- 4.4.96: diagram viewer is opened in a separate window
- 4.4.96: HepML information is added to event files in LHAef
- 4.4.90: A new improved version of num_batch.pl
- 4.4.90: Diagram viewing is available in n_comphep (a new option in the main menu)
- 4.4.90: More convinuent behavior of the menu 'Kinematics'
- 4.4.90: Re-arranged menu “Initial State”. Beam particle and PDF are separated.
- 4.4.90: The LHA event file format has been added, still with no extra HepML tags.
- 4.4.98: lots of internal changes
- 4.4.96: several improvements in the CompHEP internal structure
- 4.4.93: CompHEP has been tested on Mac OX 10.4 and should work on Mac OS 10.4.X and later.
- 4.4.90: Now CompHEP is compatible with gcc-4.x
- 4.4.90: A new version of make_tab. Now it can processes files with several subprocesses.
- 4.4.90: CompHEP can be compiled in two different modes: with OR without LHAPDF.
- 4.4.90: Several options in ./configure have been added: –with-gcc4, –with-lhapdf, –debug, –help
- 4.4.91: Updated NUM_BATCH-HOWTO
- 4.4.91: Updated LHAPDF_in_CompHEP-HOWTO
- 4.4.91: Updated INSTALL
- 4.4.90: New NUM_BATCH-HOWTO
- 4.4.90: LHAPDF_in_CompHEP-HOWTO
- 4.4.90: A new format of the initial state in session.dat.
- 4.4.90: ComHEP has two regimes of compilation, with or without LHAPDF. CompHEP with LHAPDF has incompatible beam strfun tables. So, these tables will be empty if a user tries to use old files in the new version. No problems in ComHEP without LHAPDf.
- Mixing of several event files in LHAef.
- A new version of mk_tab compatible with the LHAEF format.
- Check LHAPDF-compatible session.dat in internal-PDF-compatible n_comphep (and vice versa).
- Help files for the new “Initial state” menu.
- More convinuent behavior of the menu 'Initial state'. Initialization not by [Esc], but by a new menu command (Init).
comphep/download/rn-080304.txt · Last modified: 04/03/2008 22:01 by 127.0.0.1