The 6th International Workshop on Deep Learning in Computational Physics
July 6-8, 2022
Official website: http://dlcp2022.jinr.ru
We are pleased to invite you to participate to the DLCP-2022 – The 6th International Workshop on Deep Learning in Computational Physics which will be held in the Meshcheryakov Laboratory of Information Technologies (MLIT) of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) on July 6-8, 2022 in a mixed format.
The workshop primarily focuses on the use of machine learning in particle astrophysics and high energy physics, but is not limited to this area. Topics of interest are various applications of artificial neural networks to physical problems, as well as the development of new modern machine learning methods for analyzing various scientific data, including big data.
- Abstract submission — June 22, 2022
- Notification of acceptance — June 29, 2022
- Registration — until July 4, 2022
- The Workshop — July 6-8, 2022
- Paper submission — August 9, 2022
- Notification of paper acceptance — September 6, 2022